AHOY, I'm Birb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Dockworker
Heya! I'm Birdie or Birb, either one works. I used to play POTCO way back when in 2008 with a friend of mine. Mind you, I wasn't much of a hardcore player but I'm back! Hopefully to get a little bit further, 'ere.
Anyways, I'm terrible at introductions, but lets get started. I'm a 17 year old who lives off in Ontario, Canada, fighting through my junior years of high school. I like to write, draw, read, anything involving the arts, really. Except picking up an instrument. I can't play anything even if my life depended on it.
I work on 3D modeling and animation. Used to be a volunteer game dev for a couple small WIP games but eventually left due to god awful staff on every game I tried to pick up. Word of the wise: Don't work for games that are run by 14 year olds who depend on volunteers to do all the game work for them.
I'm also very sad about how ugly my character looks in game right now, so that's a plus.

ANYWAYS, that's a bit about me. I'm always open to chat and get to know the community more. That's what I'm all about. While I'm extremely introverted, socially awkward and suffer severe social anxiety, I'll try to get myself out there more.

See you all around!

Haha welcome man. You seem like a cool dude and not at all socially awkward in my book. Hope to see you around in game!

Ahoy Birdie, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Ahh thank you guys! I'm excited to get in game and actually be able to spend time without having to reserve a slot. If I'm lucky enough, that is :'D You all seem super cool and friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back