Ahoy, I'm BishopActual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums Bishop! We're so glad that you've joined us here! Happy adventures! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and more! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Welcome to the forums Bishop! We're so glad that you've joined us here! Happy adventures! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and more! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Any clue how much longer the server downtime is?

Under Web and Game Server Status in the forums, you can track update or problem information. The last post reads (There is a bug with the download servers preventing the update from being fully released. We will be updating this thread with more information soon.) ... They are on it though... Always check back on the forums when you can. We're in open beta now but there is certainly still a lot of work to do. The forums are a GREAT way to track updates and new content. I'm sure they will have it up before too long. Happy Adventures!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back