Ahoy, I'm Cap'n Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'n Roger

Sea Legs
Like others on this thread, I played the original POTCO back in its heyday. However, my computer at that time precluded me from getting the full experience. Also, I had the tendency to hop from one online game to another. If someone were to list a MMORPG, chances are I encountered it in my travels. In recent times, I have decreased my exploration and settled with a couple MMORPGs.

Admittedly, I discovered TLOPO on a YouTube video a few months back. I thought about joining, but for some reason I did not. It was until recently, when I watched that video again and a few more, that I decided to return. I realized that TLOPO was in Open Beta, which fit perfectly with one of my bucket list goals to beta test a game. Hence, I downloaded and started playing it this past Monday. I deferred joining this forum because I wanted to get familiar with the game again beforehand.

Thus far the experience has been most rewarding. It feels like the old POTCO, but is nonetheless better. A memorable experience I had was when I logged onto a higher-population server and fought Navy ships-of-the-line with other pirates. Fortunately, my pirate and sloop made it out alive.

To those who made TLOPO possible, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back