Ahoy, I'm (Capt) Shruikan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shruikan

Sea Legs
Hey TLOPO community!

Shru here, back and better than ever!

I am so happy to see that one of the games that was so dear to my childhood has been recreated quite excellently! My favorite things to do on POTCO were SVS, PVP, and looting - and I had 3 pirates: Capt Shruikan, Sun Tzi, and Sharkbones. My brother Captainblizzard is also back as well!

I was not very active at all on the POTCO forums, but I did spend a lot of time on the POTCO Wiki (http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/User:Capt_Shruikan)

On TLOPO, I have created a character named "Captain Shruikan." My brother's new pirate is "Blizzard." I've also made a character strictly for SVS named "Friendly Fire."

On POTCO, I was a member of a handful of guilds, to varying degrees of involvement, serving as a member, veteran, officer, and guild master from 2007-2013. I would love to reconnect with members of McRaging, Emerald Regiment, Dark Archive, Team SVS, The Scurvy, and of course the guild I founded, Far East Empire!

fee1.png

teamsvs.png

So please, don't hesitate to message me, whether I knew you or not! Excited to start new adventures.

Hopefully some of you remember me, lol.

- Shruikan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back