Ahoy, I'm Captainm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainm

Sea Legs
I love to play video games. I am an avid POTC fan and played the original game... sad to see it go. I am excited to begin playing. Also I have a question for anyone that knows. Will this game be like the original where unless you buy membership, you can only do 1-3 missions for the Pearl quest, because that was probably my biggest prob. with the last game. Glad to see a remake! Great game Devs

Thanks

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

Welcome to the forums Captainm :ahoy:

To answer your question no. The entire game is completely free (Everyone is an Unlimited Access Member).

Well met Captain! Welcome back to the game AND to the forums! :) The game is free and available to all, but is currently in a work-in-progress beta stage. We have an ABSOLUTELY EPIC team working on the game as of this time and we are very grateful for their hard work and love of the game and community! So glad you are here! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums for important updates, information and discussions! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

I love to play video games. I am an avid POTC fan and played the original game... sad to see it go. I am excited to begin playing. Also I have a question for anyone that knows. Will this game be like the original where unless you buy membership, you can only do 1-3 missions for the Pearl quest, because that was probably my biggest prob. with the last game. Glad to see a remake! Great game Devs

Thanks

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back