Ahoy, I'm Capt'n Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt'n Fever

Dockworker
How's it going matey's?! The names Capt'n Fever, and I'm new 'round these parts. I sailed the seven sea's once like you all... That is before I took a bullet to the knee after fighting a couple of the guv's men. I'll be 'round 'ere searching about for loot, and other pirates to sail with, but 'til 'en, have a good'ay, matey's!

Let me elaborate... Hi, my name's Captain Fever, and I played POTCO for years. The game's always had a special place in my heart, as I've always wanted to be a pirate as a child. And quite frankly, I'm pretty upset that Disney discontinued the game as they did. It was a ridiculous choice that cause thousands of die hard fans to simply move on to other games that never quite filled it's roll. But anyways, I heard the wonderful team here started working on a remake of the game, and I filled with joy. I was awaiting release for a couple years, and I'm so excited to finally play after all of this time.

But anyways, I'll stop my rambling and get on to playing the game. I'm Captain Fever, and I'll definitely be around for a while. ;)

Last edited:
A'hoy matey! My name is Squidgallows, and if you lookin to join a guild, we might be the best option. We be a roleplay/casual guild that currently holds position of the Brethren Court. Hit me up in the DM's if interested, seeing as you'll be around for a while.
Also, did you ever play POTCO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back