how do i actually start a game?

• hit start

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ask for help

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! :) Two armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

{besides that avitar} lol anyhow i started here last night, just before that reboot thing i guess so it seems part of my registration worked . then about 2 hours ago i tried to log in and it seeemed i had to reregister and then it came up reg. compplete. so tried to start game and it said i had to log in. so i put in username and password and it said i had to wait for an email... thats about an hour and a half ago?

Hmm the situation may have been complicated by the fact that you registered just before the rollback.
I know people that started new characters during the time that was rolled back, had to recreate their characters, but I'm really not sure for your situation.
@Cheysa Finn or @MMDR may be able to help with this or you could mail support@tlopo.com and explain what happened, just in case it's because of the rollback. They can then advise if you need to start a new account.

thanks and yeah i think i may just ave to try that {just hopin there may have been a quick fix not much fun when ive been trying for 2 nights just to start lol}

Yes, it's very unfortunate timing to start in the middle of a rollback (which thankfully are rare, but occasionally necessary)
I'm sorry I can't help you more directly, but I've tagged the two ladies that I know work in Support so hopefully one of them will respond soon and be able to help.
I do have to run away now (gotta get up for work in 6 hours) so I wish you good luck and hopefully by time I'm home from work you will be sailing :)

Ahoy Chester!

Are you receiving an error message when trying to run the game under this second account? What is it?

Under the first account that you tried to register, send an email to the address given above with your username and from the email address that you used to register with.

~ Cheysa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back