Ahoy, I'm Chrisanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisanne

Buccaneer
Ahoy there lasses & lads,

the forum 'newsticker' asked me to introduce my myself, so I'll give it a shot:

I'm Chrisanne and as many other people here I'm in love with this game. I used to play it when it belonged to Disney and I'm forever grateful that it got revived so successfully <3

In 2008 I actually met my love in the game which was funny because neither of us was looking for a relationship then Plus he lived halfway across the globe. But we sailed the seas together, fought the undead together, stood up against the greedy EITC guys, brewed potions, etc etc and finally found each other in the old pirate forums, which moved to skype, and which finally moved to me stepping out of my comfort zone into an airplane to visit him. And on the way back to Europe he came with me and we have been together ever since and even got married in a pirate themed wedding. :rescue::flag1:

Well this is a big story I connect with this game and I wouldn't change a thing :star pluck:

I dont know what else I could tell you with this first forum post of mine, so I will leave it here. But Thanks for reading & for the community here :)

Oh and: HAPPY Halloween! :boo:

Last edited:
Ahoy there lasses & lads,

the forum 'newsticker' asked me to introduce my myself, so I'll give it a shot:

I'm Chrisanne and as many other people here I'm in love with this game. I used to play it when it belonged to Disney and I'm forever grateful that it got revived so successfully <3

In 2008 I actually met my love in the game which was funny because neither of us was looking for a relationship then Plus he lived halfway across the globe. But we sailed the seas together, fought the undead together, stood up against the greedy EITC guys, brewed potions, etc etc and finally found each other in the old pirate forums, which moved to skype, and which finally moved to me stepping out of my comfort zone into an airplane to visit him. And on the way back to Europe he came with me and we have been together ever since and even got married in a pirate themed wedding. :rescue::flag1:

Well this is a big story I connect with this game and I wouldn't change a thing :star pluck:

I dont know what else I could tell you with this first forum post of mine, so I will leave it here. But Thanks for reading & for the community here :)

Oh and: HAPPY Halloween! :boo:
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back