Ahoy! I'm Crusty Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty Captain

Sea Legs
Hi there, I used to play this game all the time when I was a lot younger, so much so that when I found out the game was being maintained once again I was ecstatic! I hope to meet some of the great members of this community, and hopefully implement my own guild and build it up to what it once was. My current character is named Harald Eriksdottir, a strong but sensitive Norman sailor, setting out to find himself in this world of piracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I used to play this game all the time when I was a lot younger, so much so that when I found out the game was being maintained once again I was ecstatic! I hope to meet some of the great members of this community, and hopefully implement my own guild and build it up to what it once was. My current character is named Harald Eriksdottir, a strong but sensitive Norman sailor, setting out to find himself in this world of piracy.

My Discord is NiggaPete#2484 if you want to chat about the game or while playing it

Ahoy, and Welcome to the Forums!
:starwelcome::welcome2::ahoy:

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back