Ahoy, I'm Destiny Seagull

Destiny Seagull

Dockworker
Ahoy! I'm Des, and I am a proud player of TLOPO. I played the original game, Pirates of the Caribbean online, while it was still owned by Disney! That, of course, was over ten years ago, I was only 7 years old! When I heard about the alpha testing, I did everything I could to get a key to access the game freely, however it wasn't really until the open beta launched in September of 2017 when I really started playing again. Of course, I got busy with school and fell away from the game a bit, especially after experiencing many issues with the game launch and crashing when I would try to sail. However, I have recently started playing again and I've been hooked! There is truly no game like this one with the community that surrounds it, thank you everyone who has been involved in making this community a welcoming place! ;)

If you wish to find me in game, my main account is Destiny Seagull! I like to visit Abassa to fight Darkheart and join mat runs! I am also a proud member of the pirate guild, Land of Lions!

Ahoy! I'm Des, and I am a proud player of TLOPO. I played the original game, Pirates of the Caribbean online, while it was still owned by Disney! That, of course, was over ten years ago, I was only 7 years old! When I heard about the alpha testing, I did everything I could to get a key to access the game freely, however it wasn't really until the open beta launched in September of 2017 when I really started playing again. Of course, I got busy with school and fell away from the game a bit, especially after experiencing many issues with the game launch and crashing when I would try to sail. However, I have recently started playing again and I've been hooked! There is truly no game like this one with the community that surrounds it, thank you everyone who has been involved in making this community a welcoming place! ;)

If you wish to find me in game, my main account is Destiny Seagull! I like to visit Abassa to fight Darkheart and join mat runs! I am also a proud member of the pirate guild, Land of Lions!
Welcome aboard, Destiny!

Welcome to the Forums!!! :happy:
:welcome3:

Back