Ahoy, I'm DorsalFin (One Simple Question, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorsalFin

Dockworker
First off, having a great time playing the game. Enjoyed it as a kid and I am still enjoying it today. Thank you for bringing it back. I joined a couple months ago, and haven't started playing it til a week or so ago. I just had one question with this introducing of myself.

Which bar has the band?

I remember memories of there being a band. I've looked and haven't seen it yet. I'm pretty sure I remember there being one, but can't locate it.

Thank you!
- DorsalFin

Welcome aboard DorsalFin! Welcome back to the game and the forums! I'm a rather new player myself but I believe it is Cuba that has the band. (still on a learning curve myself right now as I never played the original but am LOVING the reboot) :) Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly for important updates, information and talking points! So glad you're here and well met! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

First off, having a great time playing the game. Enjoyed it as a kid and I am still enjoying it today. Thank you for bringing it back. I joined a couple months ago, and haven't started playing it til a week or so ago. I just had one question with this introducing of myself.

Which bar has the band?

I remember memories of there being a band. I've looked and haven't seen it yet. I'm pretty sure I remember there being one, but can't locate it.

Thank you!
- DorsalFin
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back