Ahoy, I'm Elizabeth Goldfoote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! :)

Any issues you come across should be posted on the "TLOPO Bugs & Glitches" section of the forums.

Hope to see you in game!

~Ed

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Yup, like Ed says...post your game issues in the 'bugs and glitches' section cos they'll never get seen here...or 'General' if its a question rather than a game glitch.
I know we look like a bunch of dirty pirates but we're generally pretty helpful when people need it. It keeps the Navy off our backs if they have more targets to go after so it's in our best interests to help keep you afloat! :)

Welcome to the forums AND the game Elizabeth! It's amazing isn't it? I hope you have wonderful adventures, meet awesome new friends and enjoy every moment here! Please continue to check back routinely in the forums. It's a treasure trove of updates, ideas and great people! It's a pleasure to meet you! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

New to the forum, just started in the game. I'll post any issues to this thread and try to help when I can. thanks
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back