Ahoy, I'm Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraetys

Sea Legs
Hi there, I'm Kraetys.
I used to play the old game under the name Epitaph.
Figured, "hey, the old game was ok, why not try the new one?"
Turns out it was exactly the same.
I don't believe that was the best of ideas but it's their game.

Hi Kraetys! :wave:

As far as I'm aware TLOPO is a project aiming at bringing back the POTCO style game for its fans to enjoy once again and relive the memories.
TLOPO is still in beta stage so a lot is still very much the same as POTCO, but already they are adding new content all the time and a lot of the new additions have come from listening to what the majority of members have wished to be added into the game.
So after all the bugs and issues are sorted out in the gameplay who knows what TLOPO will develop into.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us in the forums :)

Hi Kraetys! :wave:

As far as I'm aware TLOPO is a project aiming at bringing back the POTCO style game for its fans to enjoy once again and relive the memories.
TLOPO is still in beta stage so a lot is still very much the same as POTCO, but already they are adding new content all the time and a lot of the new additions have come from listening to what the majority of members have wished to be added into the game.
So after all the bugs and issues are sorted out in the gameplay who knows what TLOPO will develop into.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us in the forums :)
Potco wasn't a style...
It was the best technology they had at the time.
I can understand liking the game, but we have the technology to improve on the past. xD

Potco wasn't a style...
It was the best technology they had at the time.
I can understand liking the game, but we have the technology to improve on the past. xD
Yes I understand what you are saying :)
And that might happen in the future idk. This is the first coding/developing project the TLOPO team has done so they had to learn everything from scratch and with that in mind they have done really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back