Ahoy, I'm GeneralMoron (Conner Bulkley)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralMoron

Sea Legs
Hey! It's fantastic to see this game still has a strong following! I've been a player since I was a wee laddy, and I only recently thought to check back, and WOW am I blown away! I remember my biggest limitation with the game was money, being a broke child and all. Honestly, I'm shocked how dedicated the developers are to pay for it all out of pocket! Cheers to you awesome fellas! :D

I spent many an hour just yesterday playing, and I'm even more excited to get right back into the game today! That being said, it is to my understanding that the servers are currently out/undergoing maintenance, so I suppose I'll have to wait a bit. Is there any place I can stay up to date on the status of the servers? I know there's a thread with updates, and one was posted just an hour or so ago, but are there any other threads/pages that are kept up to date with status stuff?

It's great to be back,
GeneralMoron

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mate!:welcome2: Don't be afraid to ask for help with anything, we're a helpful bunch of pirates ;)
Seems a tad ironic, no? Then again, the whole idea of "pirate" seems to be misunderstood these days...

b7c.jpg

Regardless, I appreciate the warm welcome! :D

Hey! It's fantastic to see this game still has a strong following! I've been a player since I was a wee laddy, and I only recently thought to check back, and WOW am I blown away! I remember my biggest limitation with the game was money, being a broke child and all. Honestly, I'm shocked how dedicated the developers are to pay for it all out of pocket! Cheers to you awesome fellas! :D

I spent many an hour just yesterday playing, and I'm even more excited to get right back into the game today! That being said, it is to my understanding that the servers are currently out/undergoing maintenance, so I suppose I'll have to wait a bit. Is there any place I can stay up to date on the status of the servers? I know there's a thread with updates, and one was posted just an hour or so ago, but are there any other threads/pages that are kept up to date with status stuff?

It's great to be back,
GeneralMoron
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dreamy princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dreamy princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

View attachment 88934
4a8wS.png

For real, though, thanks!

Welcome aboard General! We're so glad you are here! There is a web and game server status thread in the forums that you can check on when the servers may be down for maintenance, updates and other instances. The forums are also a wealth of other information and content updates so be sure to check back frequently! Thank you for the introduction! Happy adventuring! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Yes the Devs and staff are truly awesome for bringing back a game that was truly special to many of us out of their own dedication and funds. Could not be more grateful!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back