Ahoy, I'm Guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Sea Legs
So I've been apart of this community for a while or rather directly the in game community. But I never got around to making an account here, even to the point where I got #5 in the ship sinking category back when there was that player leaderboard announcement when Beta first came out. So since Tlopo is coming back out very soon I thought it was high time I finally join in the fun here.

I've been hyped about this game from the very start and was lucky enough to get a alpha key back during a early stream. I can't wait to get back into the game and maybe find some new people to hang out with and enjoy this marvelous game with. I do hope you all can accept a veteran pirate lover into your ranks and I hope to have as much fun with, from what I have seen thus far, grand community.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

idfTGmI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back