Ahoy, I'm hallagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallagram

Sea Legs
Why hello there, I'm Hallagram, I first played this game back in 2006, switched between toontown and pirates of the carribean. Once I got into high school I took a huge break from both games, and then in college, when I looked up the game again, I found that it was gone, and was desperate. I looked for any other videogame outlets, playing league+osu. I found the video of the kid getting a beta key for toontown, which was hilarious + sad btw, and joined rewritten, but realized that I truly loved this game as an rpg, after playing maplestory+bdo+wizard101. I was ecstatic about all of the puzzles and mechanics making it my favorite rpg. After joining the chat logs a year ago, I sat in chat on streams looking for a beta key, but couldn't find one, eventually waiting until open beta for my glorious opportunity to play this game again. While it was extremely buggy, and I loved falling through the floor, as well as only playing potions, I realized that this game was where I could relax, and be a member of a great community. I found this game again a month ago and started playing, grinding up to level 24, and while it is depressing not being able to grind treasure room and thrall captains like I used to be able to, I still love everything about it, including new additions like in combat healing :). One thing that I wished before, was that I was a more active member of the community, and a great forums site will allow me to showcase my knowledge and help people, as well as fix bugs that I currently have such as not being able to collect the last flint in fort charles for the grenade quest, or killing skeletons for the last pistol quest. I would also love to join a great guild now in order for fun grinding as well as crew leveling. Thanks for allowing me to join this wonderful community!

P.S I gyazo'd my opening screen character 174x174 pixels, and it is apparently above 50 kb any suggestions for what I can do to create an avatar.

Ahoy hallagram! A very big welcome to the forums!

As far as the avatar pic issue. I also have been having some probs with getting the size right. I use GIMP for mine and have found that reducing the size of the image by pixels seems to help.

Welcome to the forums Hallagram! We're so glad that you're here! As Luna stated, programs like Gimp are great for adjusting the resolution of pictures to make them fit the requirements for avatars and such. Plus... Gimp is free! I also use it for photo shopping and things like that. Please be sure to check back regularly in the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information, updates on content and great talking points for you to give your input! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dreamy princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back