Ahoy, Im Jared Grenier

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredGrenier

Dockworker
I played potco as Peter Cannonbellows for quite some years and was depressed when it closed. I cant even play tlopo yet since i dont have a key and havent found one in-game within a 3 hour period while doing actions that i am told will give me a key. But yet my patience continues to be strong as I await for tlopo to be released.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

I played potco as Peter Cannonbellows for quite some years and was depressed when it closed. I cant even play tlopo yet since i dont have a key and havent found one in-game within a 3 hour period while doing actions that i am told will give me a key. But yet my patience continues to be strong as I await for tlopo to be released.
Welcome Mate

Ahoy Jared Grenier, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Welcome to TLOPO I hope to see you in game it can take time to get a key but you'll find one. If you see Captain Ruck in game feel free to ask me if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back