Ahoy, I'm John Goldkidd

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Goldkidd

Dockworker
I use to play the old Pirates of the Caribbean many years ago. It was my first on line game and loved it and made great friends that continue to be my friends to this day. I found out this game came back last week and I'm already a lvl 40. I started with the Black Pearl Quest to help me lvl up and finished it in 6 days. than I got the Raven's Cove Quest finished that same day. The issue I'm having finding a guild is that even tho guilds use Team Speak or Discord, they don't talk with one another even when using these voice programs.
I'm looking for a guild that use a voice chat when playing Pirates on line. I thought I found one but they all get on there and maybe only 3 or 4 play Pirates and others are playing other games.
I am a one game guy, I was to log into a voice chat and chat about Pirate game play, not listen to music or play other games.
If there is a guild out there that is just what I'm looking for, please look me up.. I would love to join a Pirates only guild that actively use a voice chat.
Is there anyone out there that fits this description?

Ahoy John! Welcome to the forums! POTCO was my first experience with online gaming as well. Regarding guilds, there are many fine guilds in game! I have little doubt that you will find a guild that meets your needs! See you on the high seas mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back