Ahoy, I'm Johnny O'Batten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy (again :p) it's great to see that you're back into the community again, welcome to the forums Johnny! :)

Welcome to the forums Johnny! We're so glad you're here! Please check back frequently on the forums as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great talking points where we would love your input! Two armored thumbs up! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

I was a member of the Brave Gladiators in the old game.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back