Ahoy, I'm K3MPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3MPO

Dockworker
Ahoy everyone, my timbers are shivered to see that this glorious game has come back to life! I set sail with this game right after it's beta in 2007 and played for many years. We would make it a family event to embark on my ship and blast ghost ships along with other pirates. We had a great time then and I am hoping to have a great time now.

My wife and I now have 9 children and the little ones that I used to play with us online have now graduated. I do however have my 8-year-old son that will most likely swash buckle with me, we may also be able to get some of my younger daughters to play as well.

My ships back in the day
light Sloop - Gun Cobra
Light Galleon - Gun Viper
Frigate - Gun Dragon

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.

I have not searched this so please forgive me, I would like to earn or purchase a beta key. What do I need to do to prove that I am worthy of such a treasure?

Thank you, M8ies

Last edited:
Hey Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us too. There are sometimes Beta key contest give aways, and they can be dug up in game or found in loot.
Hope you enjoy being back as much as we do and that your son carries on the pirate tradition.

gift basket.jpg

Hey Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us too. There are sometimes Beta key contest give aways, and they can be dug up in game or found in loot.
Hope you enjoy being back as much as we do and that your son carries on the pirate tradition.

View attachment 78528
Thank you, I did some reading and ready to get a shovel and start digging all over, along with gathering loot from those I plunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back