Ahoy, I'm Krum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krum

Sea Legs
A strange thing happened to me. Last night for whatever reason, I was having memories of POTCO and decided I would look it up and see if they had plans to do any sort of sequel.

That lead me to a YouTube video that was a few years old and linked to this site.

I couldn't believe it when I logged in and it was just like what I remembered. How weird is it that a started thinking about this game mere days after TLOPO went into open Beta?

I'm really glad I found you guys, this is looking like it's going to be good, and thanks for the effort to bring this awesome game back to life!

Yarr!

Welcome to the forums Krum! We're so glad that you've joined us here! Happy adventures! I had never played POTCO myself. Gracey has though and kept telling me how much she enjoyed it and how sad she was when it ended. That prompted me, out of curiosity, to pretty much do what you did! Haha! Now I've been playing 3 and a half months, have one entirely mastered pirate and in about two weeks will have one more! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and more! Two armored thumbs up! :) Glad you found us!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back