Ahoy, I'm Lady Sparrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy and Welcome to Pirates Forums @Lady Sparrow !!! If the problem still hasn't been solved, i think i read that you are trying to use the same login and password from here, which unfortunately as this forum is seperate from TLOPO as far as Usernames and Passwords go (unless you used the exact same information) shouldn't work. Feel free to PM me if you are still having issues!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hello everyone! I'm able to log in turns out I had to make a separate account for the game lol. I also am out of a computer at this moment but it should be fixed within a few days. I had to use my work computer to send this msg on break. I am so excited to finally be able to play again hopefully in a few days. I want to thank you all again for the warm welcome and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back