Ahoy, I'm LordAinz

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAinz

Dockworker
Hey everyone im trying to join in this game
Problem is that I haven't received my registration email from the main site. I understand it's in beta but I can't exactly login to the account on the main site without that email.

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Obvious I know and you probably already checked but just in case...did you look in the Spam folder?
This isn't really something I can help with tbh, but you can email support@tlopo.com .
It also may be worth posting any issue you have in https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-bugs-and-glitches.104/ there is a lot of very helpful people on this forum, but they're more likely to see it there than in the 'Introductions' section.

I hope you get fixed up soon :)

Welcome to the forums and soon to be the game! Grace a few replies up supplied a really good answer to your current problem! Be sure to check back regularly on the forums for a wealth of new and updated information regarding the game! Glad you are here and hope to see you soon as soon as your issue is corrected! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hey everyone im trying to join in this game
Problem is that I haven't received my registration email from the main site. I understand it's in beta but I can't exactly login to the account on the main site without that email.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back