Ahoy, I'm LunaStorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Ahoy there mateys!! I was POTCO player and my pirates were DarkAngel or MysticalParadox (can't remember anymore:p) and Misty Seashore.

Looking forward to sailing with you all. So far havent been able to connect but will keep trying..sooo want to play!!

If you are still experiencing connection issues, here are some things I found useful:

1. Restart your PC/Modem
2. Make sure you press the OK Button when it gives the "cannot connect to gameserver" message
3. Reinstall the game
4. Run the launcher as Administrator

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

If you are still experiencing connection issues, here are some things I found useful:

1. Restart your PC/Modem
2. Make sure you press the OK Button when it gives the "cannot connect to gameserver" message
3. Reinstall the game
4. Run the launcher as Administrator

idfTGmI.gif

Yes to all...My partner can connect fine on his win7 laptop running from same router...only diff is he uses wifi and im via ethenet cable but I cant see that being an issue. All other games like Pirates of the burning seas, star wars online games,sims 3...work and connect via launcher fine..im trying to learn about SSL and test my pc with your game server but its not accepting the gs 1 or 2 as a valid server to test..oh i hope we find something for this..Id be a really happy girl

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions about the game, and anything else. This is in my opinion a great community we have here!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)
Thank You. Have done beta testing before..quite fun really lol. Instead of reporting every little thing that I come across I will report what I think is really important to get fixed for the maximum enjoment of all players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back