Ahoy, I'm madaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaul

Swashbuckler
sad to say my first post is a negative one. i completed davens cove recently, but at the part where you play undead poker for clubheart i did the bonus quest and won 5000 more gold but never got my magenta ostrich hat. like maybe it glithed or is a bug in game but i didnt recieve my reward i worked hard for. please fix this tlopo. i want my hat.

a
sad to say my first post is a negative one. i completed davens cove recently, but at the part where you play undead poker for clubheart i did the bonus quest and won 5000 more gold but never got my magenta ostrich hat. like maybe it glithed or is a bug in game but i didnt recieve my reward i worked hard for. please fix this tlopo. i want my hat.
sorry for the mistyping guys i got butterfingers xD

Most likely its just glitched, a lot of that happening lately! But the wonders of playing a game in beta. :)
Hopefully you get your hat, till then welcome to the forums! Hope your enjoying the game
.:piratedance::rescue:

Most likely its just glitched, a lot of that happening lately! But the wonders of playing a game in beta. :)
Hopefully you get your hat, till then welcome to the forums! Hope your enjoying the game
.:piratedance::rescue:
ya im defiantly enjoying it. brings back memories and good times :) i hope i get ma hat back

I didn't get my hat either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back