Ahoy, I'm McDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDragon

Swashbuckler
Though I'm new to the online games, I've loved and played PC pirate games since I found and fell in love with Sid Meirs Pirates! The Patrician was another of my faves. I can't say much about this one yet because I haven't had a chance to play it. BUT, I can say, so far my favorite is Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag! Anyway, looking forward to trying this one out and hoping it's a good bit o' fun.

I am a huge fan of the assassins creed series :D Downloading syndicate as we speak :D

idfTGmI.gif

Though I'm new to the online games, I've loved and played PC pirate games since I found and fell in love with Sid Meirs Pirates! The Patrician was another of my faves. I can't say much about this one yet because I haven't had a chance to play it. BUT, I can say, so far my favorite is Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag! Anyway, looking forward to trying this one out and hoping it's a good bit o' fun.

AC4 was amazing when i played it on Xbox360, sadly my computer can't handle a game like that though i wish it would. Only AC games i have installed on PC are ACII and ACIII.

Welcome to the forums :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

AYE! Thank ye all for tha warm welcome! Though it feels strange not havin even played tha game. But I guess that'll come soon enough.

Playing the games the easy part, especially when there are thousands of people who will readily help, myself included, although I will be a lvl 1 in this as well (Experienced POTCO player though). And Assassins Creed, YES MATE!!!!! Have the whole series at home, great games they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back