Ahoy, I'm MorrisTheCat17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Yes, I can't wait until the game is back up. I'm excited about the new content. Not because it's 'new content' as such, because I didn't play the original game so everything here is new to me....I'm more excited for The Crew because it's their first complete area/story line that they've added of their own creation and I desperately want it to be a fabulous hit with the community :)

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Yes, I can't wait until the game is back up. I'm excited about the new content. Not because it's 'new content' as such, because I didn't play the original game so everything here is new to me....I'm more excited for The Crew because it's their first complete area/story line that they've added of their own creation and I desperately want it to be a fabulous hit with the community :)
So cool! I played from 2008 to close and just re-started in September, so glad to have new people enjoying this game too!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back