Ahoy, I'm NickB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB

Sea Legs
It has been awhile since I last played this game and just saw it was up again. For some reason I downloaded the client and re-created a new account but the launch client is super buggy and cant launch the game. Sometimes I will get past the login screen and only go as far as to the create a new character screen. Everytime it'll be at halfway
e346c32ca56f0e166e2d9d95076b7d19.png
on the loading Jail screen and crash out of nowhere. Would love to re live my child hood but cant even do anything about it. If someone is willing to respond and help that would be great, Thanks.

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need anything feel free to pm me! :)

Try emailing support@tlopo.com they'll likely help you!

Well met Nick! Jeapers posted a really good link for getting some help with that! Be sure to keep checking back regularly on the forums also as they are a great resource for new information, content updates and talking points for you to interact with! We're so glad you're here! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

It has been awhile since I last played this game and just saw it was up again. For some reason I downloaded the client and re-created a new account but the launch client is super buggy and cant launch the game. Sometimes I will get past the login screen and only go as far as to the create a new character screen. Everytime it'll be at halfwayView attachment 87942 on the loading Jail screen and crash out of nowhere. Would love to re live my child hood but cant even do anything about it. If someone is willing to respond and help that would be great, Thanks.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Happy to see a returning POTC player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back