Ahoy, I'm Qibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qibby

Dockworker
Hi everyone! Im qibby :wave:
I just knew about TLOPO a couple of days ago and was gassed, cos i thought there will be no hope for the game to be re-open back then.
I started playing POTCO i think late 2008 or somewhere in 2009, but at that time i only got to max level of f2p players which was lvl 20? I think. Then in 2012, i revisited the game and this time i completed the black pearl quest and made so many friends in the game but sadly i dont remember their names anymore. I didnt play the game at all in 2013 until i have the urge to play it outta nowhere and when i went to the site, it said that two days from now is the last day of the game (something like that), so from there i played until the game closed down...T_T
BUT NOW! the hope is restored! Hearts <3<3 for the devs for reviving the game and cant wait to play it when the game is back up, hopefully this month hehe :happy:

See you guys around ;)

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Welcome to the forums Qibby! It sounds like you're just as excited as we all are for the game to reopen!
Hopefully it won't be too long from now, see you on the Seas!
gift basket.jpg Sharing is caring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back