Ahoy, I'm Redbeard The Sharpshooter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye mateys, I'm Redbeard The Sharpshooter. I used to play POTCO when it was live on Disney, and I had a near-max-level toon. I absolutely love the game and I'm glad that the dev team for this project has put so much hard work and dedication into reviving Pirates Online.

Currently I'm lvl 16, still a noob, in this version at least. Lol
Hmm things about me I guess:

I like the Voodoo doll and Staff the most. It's very satisfying to see the enemies get poked and prodded.
The Gun is my least favorite weapon. *Click, click click* dead.
I think Sailing is a pain until level 15. Why does it have to take so long lol
I'm very friendly.
I am fortunate enough to belong to a nice guild already. Kingdom of Spain
I'm always open for questing or sailing with anybody else!

Just stopping by to say hello. Maybe I'll make some friends here.

Welcome to the Forums Redbeard! We're so glad you're here! I have no doubt you will enjoy high adventure and make many new friends in the forums and in the game. Feel free to message or follow me here and I'll do the same if you like! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly as they are a wealth of new information, content updates and great resources and talking points! Welcome aboard my friend! Two armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Oh, wow! I am just overwhelmed by how welcoming everyone here is!! I can already tell by the responses on this thread, and the amount of responses, that this community is much nicer and caring than many other toxic online gaming communities I've belonged to. So very glad to see all of your responses, and thank you all! My IGN is Redbeard the Sharpshooter, if you ever wanna add me! The times I'm available vary greatly, but I'm usually playing sometime between 5PM EST to 11PM EST. :)

@Everyone:
thank-you-gif-10.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Aye mateys, I'm Redbeard The Sharpshooter. I used to play POTCO when it was live on Disney, and I had a near-max-level toon. I absolutely love the game and I'm glad that the dev team for this project has put so much hard work and dedication into reviving Pirates Online.

I like the Voodoo doll and Staff the most. It's very satisfying to see the enemies get poked and prodded.
I'm very friendly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆

ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dreamy princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

I'm very friendly.

So I am checking out the Forums for the first time, and one of the first things I see is your post..."I know that Pirate!" sez I. As another noob, cool to see someone from my friends list on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back