Ahoy, I'm Ryan Lynford

Ryan Lynford

Swashbuckler
Ahoy!My name is Captain Ryan Lynford,and I am born May 21st 1720.
I always wanted to go in adventure,have my sea rover and tars,and search for coffer.I am very funny Captain,and sometimes when someone want to talk to me seriously,I would take it as joke.How I succeed on having my sea rover and my tars is that I was giving advices to the people,sometimes,I would get slap in the face,but I didn't care as there was coins in my pockets.Everytime I see the rum,I would go three sheets to the wind and sing "There's no rum in the captain's barrel.There's rum on the captain's table,and rum in the captain's crew,so buy the captain rum",funny isn't it?So,that is all for short biography of mine.

Last edited:
Ahoy!My name is Captain Ryan Lynford,and I am born May 21st 1720.
I always wanted to go in adventure,have my sea rover and tars,and search for coffer.I am very funny Captain,and sometimes when someone want to talk to me seriously,I would take it as joke.How I succeed on having my sea rover and my tars is that I was giving advices to the people,sometimes,I would get slap in the face,but I didn't care as there was coins in my pockets.Everytime I see the rum,I would go three sheets to the wind and sing "There's no rum in the captain's barrel.There's rum on the captain's table,and rum in the captain's crew,so buy the captain rum",funny isn't it?So,that is all for short biography of mine.
Welcome aboard!

Back