Ahoy, I'm Sambug2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambug2000

Sea Legs
Hello everybody! I'm Sambug2000, but you can call me Sam or Samuel if you want. I played the original POTCO and I loved it, glad to have found this game and community! I've had the game for a while, since I got a beta key, but only in the past week have I actually played a bunch. I live in Georgia, USA. The main things I really like are video games and reading. I'm also a big fan of model kits, like tanks and planes and such. Hope to see you all in game, thanks!

Hiya Sam! Welcome to the game and the Forums!!! We're so happy you are here!!! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums for updates, new information and talking points where we would love to have your input! I also love to read. I have over 4,000 books and many of them are fantasy books like Dragonlance, Thieve's World, Greyahawk, Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser, Forgotten Realms, Conan and the like. Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hello everybody! I'm Sambug2000, but you can call me Sam or Samuel if you want. I played the original POTCO and I loved it, glad to have found this game and community! I've had the game for a while, since I got a beta key, but only in the past week have I actually played a bunch. I live in Georgia, USA. The main things I really like are video games and reading. I'm also a big fan of model kits, like tanks and planes and such. Hope to see you all in game, thanks!
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hai (^o^) i also like video games what others do you play i play ff14 c: welcomes

I recently got back into Terraria after hardly ever playing it, I also like the Assassin's Creed series, I've played them all through Assassin's Creed 3. The only Final Fantasy game I've played is the very first one, on the NES Classic Edition, which I enjoyed, even though I used a guide for it since I'm not a big fan of turn-based RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back