Ahoy, I'm schauf

Status
Not open for further replies.

schauf

Dockworker
Pretty new to the game. Played back when Disney still owned the game but wasn't fortunate enough to get the membership so i'm loving all the new additions to the game and especially being able to buy all the ships now.

One question I've had since playing the game again, Is there a way to play the game in fullscreen so when i click in my second monitor it doesnt minimize the game?

Anyways glad to join the forums and cant wait to see the game progress even more.

Welcome! Glad to have you join the community.

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question - I have not worked with double monitors when gaming. I think @John Foulroberts uses two monitors, maybe he can help?

Welcome! Glad to have you join the community.

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question - I have not worked with double monitors when gaming. I think @John Foulroberts uses two monitors, maybe he can help?
It isn't a terribly big deal. It may just have something to do with my display settings. When I play Counter Strike I have it on full screen and can get out of it without minimizing but the display option in that game is called 'full screen windowed' not just full screen. appreciate the help though.

full screen windowed
This is the kicker. POTCO (and TLOPO for that matter) never had a full screen windowed option. Regular full screen requires the window to be the active window.

For what it's worth, you can mimic the fullscreen windowed behavior by changing the game's display settings to "windowed" and then maximizing the window. You'll have the taskbar and window title bar visible though, but this is as close as you can get to your desired effect.

Welcome to the forums schauf!
As for your question I'm afraid I don't have any experience in using 2 screens either :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Welcome to the forums! We're so glad you've joined us here! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly as we are in open beta and the forums are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and some pretty cool people to share and interact with! Happy Adventures! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back