Ahoy! I'm SeaBawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBawk

Dockworker
Ahoy to all. Glad to be a part of something that I originally played when I was just a kid. :) I do have a couple of issues however.When first starting I went into the warehouse and during the Tutorial it tells you to equip the sword but the sword doesn't appear in my inventory. Also when you are on the ship and mounting the cannon there is no way (that I know of) to exit the cannon and speak with the captain. Thank you!

Ahoy to all. Glad to be a part of something that I originally played when I was just a kid. :) I do have a couple of issues however.When first starting I went into the warehouse and during the Tutorial it tells you to equip the sword but the sword doesn't appear in my inventory. Also when you are on the ship and mounting the cannon there is no way (that I know of) to exit the cannon and speak with the captain. Thank you!

Greetings SeaBawk! Welcome to the forums.

For your first issue try relogging and see if the sword appears when you log back in.

Second issue: Press escape on your keyboard.

KUyq8Rt.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back