Ahoy, I'm shadoweclipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadoweclipes

Sea Legs
hi I am a old pirate I started playing when jack came on tv and showed the game for the first time in 10- 31- 2007 I ran to the pc and down loaded it. and loved it , and I have seen the game change a lot how the towns looked then and today from where they started out . the pirates look .ships look and all are good . i played till the sad day of 9-19-13 I was like others on that day I didn't know what to do next . pirates was and is a big part of my life . people I seen on the game over the years the people that brought the pirate to life . and they still do. i was so glad when they started the game back in 9-11-15 with alpha and I got my alpha key I was so so happy and couldn't wait to play again . im a pirate again. thanks to the hard work the crew has done and will do I couldn't thank them enough . im a pirate again

thank you for the warm welcome back been playing the game for a very long time just haven't talking on the forum in a long time to but hope to do more talking and thank you again and hope to see you in the game my pirate right now is zadia working to get her to lvl 50 all most there just cannons and sailing to go my lvl 50 is red I play when im not working at work and home I do have others pirate I started lv 30 and 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back