Ahoy, I'm Stiletto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiletto

Sea Legs
Good day I am an avid player of POTS Pirates of the burning sea since its inception.
I am interested in how well this game compares to POTS.
Currently its difficult to schedule a time slot in NY and I wont be able to get started until tomorrow
Until then fair sailing

:ahoy:

Welcome to the forums, @Stiletto!

It's important to keep in mind that this game is still in development, so it will likely have more bugs/issues than a game that has been released for quite some time. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I hope you enjoy when you get to play!​

So the first item i read in the forums is someone trying to activate 4 characters, from past gaming that is the start of cross teaming, never a good thing. I will see tomorrow how that turns out, hope im wrong about this

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here in the forums!

Ahoy Stiletto ..
I can share with you that I'd enjoyed POTCO from start to finish. I had 5 mastered pirates (Lvl 50) up until we had to bid farewell to our pirate home. A sad day that was when we moored our ships for the last time.
I then found Pirates of the Burning Seas and gave it a try. In my opinion, there is no comparison! TLOPO holds true to our beloved community of seafaring souls and is giving us back our world of plunder, ships, and friendships of old! It is a very social community.
I encourage you to join us, grab a cannon in a public crew, rub elbows with a few of us seasoned scallywags, and enjoy your time!!
Fair Winds :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back