Ahoy, I'm SubZeroDestruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have some bullet points about me....
B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶L̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶B̶u̶l̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶P̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶R̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

• Started Playing POTCO about a few months after finding out about it coming out.
  • If I recall I was either at the max level of 40 or somewhere in the 30's before I started to lose interest in grinding and paying the monthly fee. (And I stopped about a few months before the shutdown due to not being able to keep up as much with the Monthly Fee's to use the stuff in my inventory)
  • Found out that the game was being redone about a year or so ago but never really kept up with the news
  • Found out in the past week (From the Reddit Thread about CP being shut down) that the game was "fully" out to the public (As a Beta that is)
  • Now I'm here and will try to stay along for the ride to see how far and how much can be brought back, and what new stuff "might" be added... (Also so I can just have the satisfaction of knowing a good classic game is back)
  • Aspirations for this game in the future: Crashing gets sorted out a bit more if possible, Lag Spikes (If they are a global occurrence) get sorted out, Possible new features, locations, items
  • Other Games I Play: Overwatch, TF2, (250+ other games that I totally haven't just left on my steam library to rot... ), Pokemon Moon
  • I think that will about do it, Have a nice day and See ya around possibly

Ahoy SubZeroDestruction, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

gallion-ships-animated-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back