• No, Under no circumstance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxVulcanxX

Dockworker
Hello i run under the pirate name VulcanX within the game, And i was wanting to know the communities' response toward trading. I've heard mixed responses but have yet to see a poll asking for the communities opinion on the matter. I myself have a mixed opinion, It would be fun but for how long before items that were rare are now all over and not exciting to see someone have. My suggestion would be to only allow a player to trade 2 legendaries a month or 1 every 2 weeks. So that people who have 5 duplicate legendaries cannot just get rid of them all at once. But you do have to think about it from an aspect of someone who does have those 5 Lost swords. The drop rate on legendaries are impossibly scarce, and to get duplicate legendaries must be frustrating. I mean what are they supposed to do, Sell it for a couple thousand gold? If not trading i think another answer must be found, I came up with an idea. What if when you get a legendary you don't want you take it to a special blacksmith that you have to do a quest for. Once said quest is complete you are now able to take legendaries to that special blacksmith and have the item broken into shards, With said shards " Legendary Shards" Can become a new currency to buy items like other legendaries once you collect enough shards you can now buy a legendary from that blacksmith, Which the blacksmith's inventory can only be bought from him/her it cannot be looted. So in other words make 3-5 legendaries that you can only attain through that blacksmith. i don't know i think it's a cool idea but i figured i'd offer my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back