Ahoy, I'm YoursTrulyM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha best introduction ever!

Welcome to the forums! :) I am relatively new as well, but if you need any help with anything or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask xD

Hahaha best introduction ever!

Welcome to the forums! :) I am relatively new as well, but if you need any help with anything or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask xD
Thank you, thank you lol and that's muchly appreciated, sometimes someone says they will help and then it's crickets lol which is fine, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself but why they say they'll help and then don't does confuse me lol

Thank you, thank you lol and that's muchly appreciated, sometimes someone says they will help and then it's crickets lol which is fine, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself but why they say they'll help and then don't does confuse me lol

It's good to be able to handle yer own! :) But i did mean it! Just shoot me a message anytime, if you did that, I'll do my best to help

Welcome to the Forums and to TLOPO! We're so glad you're here! I've only been playing for five weeks myself and never played the original but I have a feeling you will make tons of new friends and catch on real fast :) After all, you have the heart of a pirate! haha! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly as they are a treasure trove of new information, content updates and great threads where we would love to hear from YOU! :D Hope you have a wonderful time here with us! If you run into any tight spots, there are tons of threads here to help you or you can always message me or some of our friendly gang here! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Thanks, I played the original when I was younger until it shut down :/ and have been playing the new one for about 2 months now, or so. Most everything is the same (from what I can remember anyway... lol) so I (luckily) haven't struggled too much, just struggled with remembering where some things are or how to do something. But I really appreciate anyone willing to help me with the things I don't know about since I only got so far with the original game there is plenty I don't know with the new one as well as the things I don't remember! Thanks for being nice everyone lol (I'm sure that sounds strange but people can be pretty messed up..)

Well we're here for you! Have fun! the wiki page is a really good resource since the 'ray of light' isn't always accurate... And there are a lot of really great people here willing to help as well! Hope to see you in-game some time!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I'm sure you'll get along fine hun. In my humble opinion this is the most helpful game community I've ever been involved in (and I'm including game developers and forum staff in that statement).

Like Remington said.....the Wiki here is great. I often search it to find the specific location of mobs or maps of cave systems etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back