• Questing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Oats McDee

Swashbuckler
I'm new and not new at the same time

I remember playing the original PotC back in the day and had some great times with it, it just holds a special place in my heart... So to hear (quite a while back actually) that these absolute legends were bringing it back i jumped for joy!

Seeing constant updates from the devs and betas and stuff really makes it all feel 'alive' again and i see that the devs are doing a bloody good job of it all!

I am so so excited to play this gem again in all it's glory even if i was only able to book a 3 hour play session; i'm sure it'll be well worth it!
And i look forward to mingling with the community on here and swashbuckling with you all out on the seas!

And to the devs,
You guys are amazing, you really are! You're bringing back a game that held a special place in a lot of people's hearts and i could not be more excited to be a part of it.

Kind Regards,
Cpt. Oats McDee

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back