Ahoy maties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Banshee

Dockworker
I've been following this and playing a little for a few months now but never formally introduced myself!
This game was very dear to me when it was originally introduced and I spent a L O T of hours as Emily Redhawk when I was 13-14 years old (until my mom deleted my account because she found out there was a chat option- she was a little overprotective).
I'm so glad that this has been essentially rebooted and that playing this again 9 years later is possible.
Crimson Banshee is the name of my first ship in the reboot, my pirate name being Roxy Stormbane.
Call me what you like, I have no preferences. :)

I'm not sure if any of my old pirate friends have discovered this exists (and unfortunately I've forgotten all of their names, with the exception of one and I'm not sure that I remember it correctly), but I'm very much open to making new ones!

I'd also like to thank those who decided to undertake this reboot venture- you are saints and I'm eternally grateful for a chance to play this again.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you (hopefully)!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy Crimson and a hearty welcome to our forum family. :wave:

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back