Ahoy! My name is Fran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbassi

Sea Legs
Hello, me and my Pirate's name is Fran! I am a veteran POTCO player and played the game all the way to the very last day on its closing day. This was my most played game at the time and favorite. I had a level 50 pirate name Fortune Mcwraith. I spent hours getting the rarest items and leveling up everything to the max. When the game shut down I was very disappointed but upon hearing the news that a few dedicated fans were going to revive the lovable game I was ecstatic! I played TLOPO when it was first released but stopped playing to wait for open beta to be released. The game slipped my mind, but when I remembered that it was being worked on (about last week), I was so excited to dive back into it! The developers have done an amazing job of bringing us this game back and the fact that they have made it 100% free makes me support them even more. This gives every player the ability to pirate to the best of their ability. If you see me around in game, feel free to say hi and chat with me!
Happy plundering!
-Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back