Ahoy Pirates! I'm Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Buccaneer
I have always been a Pirates fan since I watched the first movie. And in 2010 when my sister told me there was a game, I dived right into it. I played Pirates Online and loved it and was very sad to watch it end. From then on I tried some other games but nothing was quite like POTCO. Thats why I would really express my thanks to the whole TLOPO team for bringing back this great game. I really hope this game continues to grow. My current pirate is Inferno and he is a level 29 and an Olympian. If anyone wants to meet up or if there is anything I could do to help someone I would be more than happy!

Ahoy!

Gif.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

I remember you from POTCO, I was "Sphinx" but forgot the guild or guilds I was apart of, however remember you from the days of POTCO, welcome back

I remember you from POTCO, I was "Sphinx" but forgot the guild or guilds I was apart of, however remember you from the days of POTCO, welcome back
lol actually i guess i stole this name from an old player u were thinking of. Back in POTCO my name was Jack Cannonrage. Thanks for the nice welcome though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back