Ahoy Pirates, I’m Sal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Honorable Pirate
Hello Forums Pirates! I’m Jake, 18, but go by Sal. I began my journey on POTCO about 6 months after it was released, and played as Johnny FireSkull up until closing, a very sad day for most. However, just recently my buddy whom I played with, and work with irl, told me that he heard POTCO was remade by a group of developers, who worked extremely hard to make the game as similar as possible to the original version, and they even would add their own updates! This excited me, as POTCO was a blast from the past, a childhood for me and many. TLOPO to me, is a great of example of teamwork and dedication, and I hope the staff and developers understand how much they’ve done for so many people. :)

Anyways, I started playing about a week or so prior to this post, and I took a break from my previous game I’ve been playing, MineCraft, on some servers in which I created a YouTube Channel, Sal. I’m highly considering creating a second channel for TLOPO videos and livestreams, and hope to continue playing this insane version of the game we all love for years to come.

I also am a semi forums nerd, so you might see me around here pretty often.

That’s pretty much me! Tell me about you, below, I’m glad to be here and meet a lot of you! :)

Hey I recently started playing too, I'd be down to watch livestreams ^^ Very rarely people stream the game so it would be nice to watch.

Surgeon Lucy is my IGN if u wanna add :)

Hey I recently started playing too, I'd be down to watch livestreams ^^ Very rarely people stream the game so it would be nice to watch.

Surgeon Lucy is my IGN if u wanna add :)
I feel like I’ve seen you around actually! Maybe at Tormenta? I could’ve sworn we were farming at the 3 mobs on the water in the caves. :happy:

I feel like I’ve seen you around actually! Maybe at Tormenta? I could’ve sworn we were farming at the 3 mobs on the water in the caves. :happy:

Most likely lol, I've been on a lot grinding :D Is your ingame name just Sal or?

Welcome to Forums!!
Thanks Boots! I have to ask real quick, are you the owner of Galactic Order, in which I’m apart of, or are you the member named FreeBooter. A little bit confusing haha, just hoped I could get some clarification. :)

Thanks Boots! I have to ask real quick, are you the owner of Galactic Order, in which I’m apart of, or are you the member named FreeBooter. A little bit confusing haha, just hoped I could get some clarification. :)
I am the guildmaster of Galactic Order and also have a pirate in the guild that is named Freebooter that's a level 50 he was my original character but I rarely use him anymore..

I am the guildmaster of Galactic Order and also have a pirate in the guild that is named Freebooter that's a level 50 he was my original character but I rarely use him anymore..
Haha thanks for the heads up, glad to have been so kindly invited to your guild. :) Someone in the discord is nicknamed Freebooter, that was where my confusion came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back