Ahoy Pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljr1017

Sea Legs
I was a huge fan of POTCO when it was playable. I played for a couple years until it shut down in 2013. I'm glad to see a recreated form of the game and can't wait to play it in 3 hours time. I was searching around the forums saying that it is impossible to find beta keys in game now is that true? Also, how often are the events hosted for keys. Can't wait to get my hands a hold of one so I can grind this game like I used to.
Happy sailing, Pirates.
-Ljr1017

Welcome to the Forums and back in the game!
We are on the same boat ...;)
I can't wait one way or another to be able to play unlimited time.

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

You are correct that Beta keys aren't currently obtainable, if I understand correctly it's because before the recent update the Devs had put it into the game as a customised form of loot, the coding for which was wiped out during the update (as it wasn't in the original game).

Hopefully once the more necessary fixes and bugs are out of the way they will look at bringing them back, but I guess we'll just have to keep a watch on the updates thread to find out for sure!

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back