Ahoy! Remi Dupuis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salut! Mon nom est remi dupuis et je suis officier de nassau unis depuis deux mois maintenant et je joue à ce jeu depuis 2008! Je dois dire que je suis ravi de voir ce jeu revenir! Si l'un de vous souhaite nous rejoindre! N'hésitez pas à me contacter! (Hello! my name is remi dupuis and i have been an officer of nassau united for two months now and i have been playing this game since 2008! i have to say that i am excited to see this game to come back! if any of you wishes to join us! feel free to contact me)

Ahoy, et bienvenue dans notre famille de forums. J'espère que vous appréciez votre temps ici.
(Ahoy, and welcome to our forum family. I hope you enjoy your time here.)

:pirate ship:

• Salut et soyez le bienvenu, mon Capitaine! Je suis egalement ravi de voir cet jeu revenir, et j'espère naviguer ensemble avec vous, quand je serai sur l'île française! Be most welcome, Captain! I am equally thrilled to find this site of the reborn game, and I am looking forward to sail with you from the French island :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back