Ahoy t' everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm greetin' t' those interested enough t' read this. Me name be Grayson Kovik 'n I live in Bulgaria.
Me native language be Bulgarian 'n I like t' reckon that I be nigh-fluent in speakin' English.
I can also understand 'n speak a bit o' Turkish, Russian 'n Danish. I look fore t' meetin' many pirates.:pirate1:

Welcome to the forums AND the game Grayson! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm afraid I can only speak English, some American Sign Language and pig latin but I'm sure, should we have the honor of meeting in-game that we would get along as only pirates can! Be sure to continue to check on the forums when you can! It contains a treasure trove of updated information, content threads and much more! Hope you meet and make many a friend during your grand adventures! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Welcome to the forums AND the game Grayson! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm afraid I can only speak English, some American Sign Language and pig latin but I'm sure, should we have the honor of meeting in-game that we would get along as only pirates can! Be sure to continue to check on the forums when you can! It contains a treasure trove of updated information, content threads and much more! Hope you meet and make many a friend during your grand adventures! Two armored thumbs up!View attachment 86553

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums Grayson :ahoy:

Thank ye three! I hope t' see ye around. :)

Welcome to the forums!

I hope to run into you in game then to make a new friend :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

A warm greetin' t' those interested enough t' read this. Me name be Grayson Kovik 'n I live in Bulgaria.
Me native language be Bulgarian 'n I like t' reckon that I be nigh-fluent in speakin' English.
I can also understand 'n speak a bit o' Turkish, Russian 'n Danish. I look fore t' meetin' many pirates.:pirate1:
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back