Ahoy there savvy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSJ96

Honorable Pirate
I am BrandonSJ96, my pirate on here is also named that way but any who I am here to introduce myself for once in the past years since the account is created. I was a former TLOPO player and why? Apparently my account token is rejected from logging into the TLOPO servers just because I was a greeter to "ye know who" but that was just the past. I am looking foward to play the game once again with my first mate, RainbowPastel also formerly known as Mary Yellowhawk in POTCO before.

I am just checking on how TLOPO is doing at this moment. It looks like they are doing alright here despite the numerous of conflicts back then. Me and my girlfriend will have a much better pirate life here since we both been locked out of TLOPO for a long 3 years now. I wish to be able to play and live our lives as pirates beyond. If anyone here is reading this please do not be offended as it was my attempt to come back to the game. I wish ye for the best for us.
5. Me and Rainbow Pastel holding hands.png
Untitled-4.png

Attachments

• tlopo-190126_202909.log
    13.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Welcome to forums!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask...
I was in that guild on POTCO (Muddy Waters)
Oh you were? I know Muddy Waters was a guild Joseph Treasurerage formed back then. It was a great guild after all and thank you for the welcome!
But still I am not so sure if I ever going to play here again if they won't let me back in there and my gf as well. We haven't been feeling in touch with POTCO anymore and we are more pirate all the time. Is there any chance me and my gf can ever come on to TLOPO? I really want to play it with her for a very long time. Not only that we both need our accounts back. No rules are broken here anyway but someday it'll be lifted.

Oh you were? I know Muddy Waters was a guild Joseph Treasurerage formed back then. It was a great guild after all and thank you for the welcome!
But still I am not so sure if I ever going to play here again if they won't let me back in there and my gf as well. We haven't been feeling in touch with POTCO anymore and we are more pirate all the time. Is there any chance me and my gf can ever come on to TLOPO? I really want to play it with her for a very long time. Not only that we both need our accounts back. No rules are broken here anyway but someday it'll be lifted.
Ye it was an amazing guild I do believe I was in it towards the end of POTCO.. I think someone else was GM then though.. That was years ago though so i could be mistaken lol.

Ye it was an amazing guild I do believe I was in it towards the end of POTCO.. I think someone else was GM then though.. That was years ago though so i could be mistaken lol.
I love that guild even though I never played on the old POTCO before. The GM could be someone else but one of its members relived it in the remake. My gf was on POTCO and she had her own guild called The Barnicle Crew based on her favorite young jack sparrow manga series. I'd would love to see that happen here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back