Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Belle

Buccaneer
Hi. My name is Pirate Belle.

I've been stalking these forms for the past year and finally decided to go ahead and make myself an account so you guys can know me, too. I was an original POTCO player along with both of my younger brothers, but that was a long time ago. My brother found out about TLOPO before I did and that's the story of how we all ended up with alpha keys and playing in the world of Pirates together once again.

While I'm overly excited for the game to come back from its extended hiatus, college finals are next week and my grades would definitely benefit from the game waiting a little longer before returning.

:ahoy:

Hi. My name is Pirate Belle.

I've been stalking these forms for the past year and finally decided to go ahead and make myself an account so you guys can know me, too. I was an original POTCO player along with both of my younger brothers, but that was a long time ago. My brother found out about TLOPO before I did and that's the story of how we all ended up with alpha keys and playing in the world of Pirates together once again.

While I'm overly excited for the game to come back from its extended hiatus, college finals are next week and my grades would definitely benefit from the game waiting a little longer before returning.

:ahoy:
Haha, I understand Belle. I'm supposed to be getting ready to move tomorrow but I'm on TLOPO forums.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

idfTGmI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back