Idea Ainz's Ideas

Ainz

Sea Legs
Ahoy maties my name is Ainz! I've been thinking quite a bit about some potential ideas /or suggestions that could improve the game. By no means am I saying this will guarantee improvement but I'm sure it would give great feedback. If I happen to bring up some topics that are already being discussed or implemented I do apologize, I'm still a little new to remake of the old game and will gladly remove any ideas if asked, I do not want to take credit for any ideas that have already been mentioned. Below I will formulate a template to discuss my ideas so it makes it a little easier to understand and is not unorganized. Lets get right to it!

1) Idea: More item capacity /or buy item capacity
Why? I feel 2 pages of clothes and weaponry is no where near enough. I find myself to be a collector of various items in the game and would hate to run out of space while still trying to collect. I'm sure other pirates feel the same way.
What would you recommend? 5 pages each. Or possibly take an alternative route and implement a way to buy more storage space like how you have the ability to purchase more ammo for various weapons.

2)Idea: Auto-Loot
Why? I feel clicking shift and then clicking another button to collect gets rather tiresome for those who wish to speed through the loot and move on to the next enemy. I know how small this is, but to some it would drastically help with farming in general.
What would you recommend? Add a in game setting that would enable auto-loot, which grants the user to automatically pick up whatever drops upon kill.

3)Idea: Guild Activities /or Competitions
Why? This would add diversity to guilds, giving them more purpose.
What would you recommend? Weekly and Monthly Guild Activities or Competitions that would allow Guilds to compete in winning prizes such as Gold, Clothes and Weaponry. These activities could perhaps include a tally of how many members in the guild participated in said activity (For example: Weekly Guild Ship Sinking Competition, all guilds would be automatically put into the competition and logged for each ship sank in the Guild, at the end of the week the winning guild with the most ships sank would be announced and given a prize of lets say 1,000 Gold to each member). I do know there is a lot of complexity behind this but this would be so neat to have.

4)Idea: Server Cap /or Limit
Why? I feel this would potentially encourage more servers to be played on where players can experience new pirates to plunder with!
What would you recommend? 100-150 per server. I know this game isn't as big as it use to be. But I'm sure as times grows this number could be increased. This is a dodgy idea, due to certain servers players like to meet on might be full, but this could potentially reduce lag and increase server usage.

5)Idea: Increase Potions and Fishing to 30
Why? I feel this would even up with the other skill levels and provide more content in the long run without setting a unbalanced feel.
What would you recommend? Adding 30 levels to the Potion Brewing and Fishing. For potions potentially adding more you could brew up (Example of a new potion: Add a potion that will turn you into a ghost for 5-10 seconds, making you completely immune to solid blades, grenades and bullets. || Example for Fishing: New pole at level 25 which costs maybe 15k-20k and allows you to catch new bigger fish).

6)Idea: New type of ship / 4th tier of ships, that's further than War.
Why? Add more selections than just the main 3 types.
What would you recommend? Honestly I do not know for this one. I did research on different pirate ships and found some interesting ones but nothing that would be considerable. Maybe have to make a custom one if making a new ship was taking into consideration? As for the 4th tier I think would be neat. It might be unbalanced though in the long run and even more tiresome to achieve and upgrade.

7)Idea: Eyewear
Why? Add more options to personalize your character
What would you recommend? Different types of eyepatches, glasses, etc...

This is all I have for now. I thank anyone who has read the whole thing and especially to those who took it into consideration. Let me know what idea you liked, would love to hear back from you guys!

Last edited:
No to ideas 4 and 5. Why? Some of us do not want to be force to play with others, or deal with them. There are actually players dont even like potions to begin with...it has no real reward and xp put out is boring low, which painfully drags out trying to even get to lvl 8. I wouldnt so much mine fishing if we actually were able to get brights and fame.. like it was in POTCO, at this time fishing is broken and not worth the time to max.

I am not a person that really likes a guild to force me to do guild events, if your idea is implemented I hope members arent force to join said events. I like to chat, read chat while doing my own thing. c:

@Ainz
Why? I feel clicking shift and then clicking another button to collect gets rather tiresome for those who wish to speed through the loot and move on to the next enemy. I know how small this is, but to some it would drastically help with AFK farming.

Help in AFK in what way? To stop afk farming? Or make it better?
I wouldn't mind auto ability if it can only be used by an active pirate. and only for looting nothing else.

And I seem to be under some impression auto-clicking and afk farming were not allowed in tlopo?

auto-clicking and afk farming were not allowed in tlopo?
yep it isnt allowed. You will get ban if found, and/or even say it in chat and someone reports and mods check ALL chat. Be carefully what you say in game.. discord is best lol

I mean to say farming in general. I use AFK because i just tend to click for a long period of time and not really use my keyboard at all. So yeah. I appreciate the feedback guys! And guild events you don't have to participate in them you just are added into them if you want to participate.

I mean to say farming in general. I use AFK because i just tend to click for a long period of time and not really use my keyboard at all. So yeah. I appreciate the feedback guys! And guild events you don't have to participate in them you just are added into them if you want to participate.
You sure you wanted to post about afk techniques? As Darkrose stated above, auto-clicking is not allowed in tlopo. I don't know if tlopo will ever allow auto-clicking.
In regards to your statements about "I use AFK", that sounds like it could be incriminating and probably may not be a good subject openly discussed on the forums. I'm sure there is pro and cons.

GL

You sure you wanted to post about afk techniques? As Darkrose stated above, auto-clicking is not allowed in tlopo. I don't know if tlopo will ever allow auto-clicking.
In regards to your statements about "I use AFK", that sounds like it could be incriminating and probably may not be a good subject openly discussed on the forums. I'm sure there is pro and cons.

GL
Your mistaken with what I meant. I do agree I misworded it. I do not use Auto-Clicking. I keep two or three tabs open on my computer and keep pirates open while clicking on the game. I usually play and watch youtube at the same time or work on other things.

1) Idea: More item capacity /or buy item capacity
Why? I feel 2 pages of clothes and weaponry is no where near enough. I find myself to be a collector of various items in the game and would hate to run out of space while still trying to collect. I'm sure other pirates feel the same way.
What would you recommend? 5 pages each. Or possibly take an alternative route and implement a way to buy more storage space like how you have the ability to purchase more ammo for various weapons.

Definite yes to this. 2 pages was nice but for me it fills up way too fast. Not sure if 5 pages will be sufficient but it would be better imo than having just 2 pages.

Not sure about the alternate route though.

Why? I feel clicking shift and then clicking another button to collect gets rather tiresome for those who wish to speed through the loot and move on to the next enemy. I know how small this is, but to some it would drastically help with farming in general.
What would you recommend? Add a in game setting that would enable auto-loot, which grants the user to automatically pick up whatever drops upon kill.

Yes to this. It does get tiresome having to pick through loot to decide what i want to keep then go back to farming enemies.

3)Idea: Guild Activities /or Competitions
Why? This would add diversity to guilds, giving them more purpose.
What would you recommend? Weekly and Monthly Guild Activities or Competitions that would allow Guilds to compete in winning prizes such as Gold, Clothes and Weaponry. These activities could perhaps include a tally of how many members in the guild participated in said activity (For example: Weekly Guild Ship Sinking Competition, all guilds would be automatically put into the competition and logged for each ship sank in the Guild, at the end of the week the winning guild with the most ships sank would be announced and given a prize of lets say 1,000 Gold to each member). I do know there is a lot of complexity behind this but this would be so neat to have.

In POTCO, there was competitions and such so i can definitely see it returning and or being added onto.

4)Idea: Server Cap /or Limit
Why? I feel this would potentially encourage more servers to be played on where players can experience new pirates to plunder with!
What would you recommend? 100-150 per server. I know this game isn't as big as it use to be. But I'm sure as times grows this number could be increased. This is a dodgy idea, due to certain servers players like to meet on might be full, but this could potentially reduce lag and increase server usage.

I would be ok with this if it were implemented to potentially reduce lag etc, but otherwise it's a dodgy idea as you said.

5)Idea: Increase Potions and Fishing to 30

It's A No From Me.gif

Leveling Potions/Fishing to 20 is already torment enough. Increasing it to 30 makes it a punishment imo.

6)Idea: New type of ship / 4th tier of ships, that's further than War.
Why? Add more selections than just the main 3 types.
What would you recommend? Honestly I do not know for this one. I did research on different pirate ships and found some interesting ones but nothing that would be considerable. Maybe have to make a custom one if making a new ship was taking into consideration? As for the 4th tier I think would be neat. It might be unbalanced though in the long run and even more tiresome to achieve and upgrade.

I'm personally fine with the ships we have but i could see new ships being added into TLOPO.

7)Idea: Eyewear
Why? Add more options to personalize your character
What would you recommend? Different types of eyepatches, glasses, etc...

I could see eyepatches etc being added into TLOPO though not for a while at least.

Back